Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hey all I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last blog. Life seems to have gotten away from me. The following are some pictures I took in February during a trip to Las Vegas! I went for the Annual WPPI convention for photographers. I had such a great time and learned a lot. I came back really excited to put all of what I learned to work. I met my friend and excellent photographer Kelly form Chicago down in Vegas and we had a short but information packed time.  

This is Kelly and I at the Bludomain party at Hard rock Hotel.
Angels at Cesear's Palace

Some yummy gellato at a stand inside the Venetian Shops
Kelly taking a shot of the Paris Hotel
Lanterns at a zen garden inside the Bellagio
These are blown glass on the ceiling int he lobby of the Bellagio



This was the view out our hotel window at MGM